Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Happy Birthday @kyliedeice!!! At 8:34am on April 20, 1999 my life was forever changed. The emergence of this beautiful girl into my life introduced me to a joy, a pride, and a feeling of love that can't be described. I am aware that over the years, I have said it again and again, but she continues to impact my life in ways that I just cannot explain. She constantly surprises me, and you'd think that by now I'd get used to it. Several months ago, a new man took over the job of taking care of her, and I hope and pray that he feels the same joy and love that I do. Thankfully, Blake is a wonderful human as well, so I know she is in good hands. I miss this kid terribly, and I miss being able to hug her, talk to her, play games with her, share fun times together, grow with her, and just sit around laughing. I know she is going to accomplish more great things and impact more lives as she moves through this life. I am happy to share her, but there is always a place in my heart where she is just mine...my first born child. I overshare pictures, and this time is no different...however I did take out about 875 shots of Kylie and I giving a thumbs up after a race. We need to develop a new pose. I love you Kylie. And I miss you SO SO SO much. I Hope you have a wonderful birthday! Eat some cake...no one is gonna know.


No comments: